Version: Kora Courses, April 14, 2023 or later
Permissions required: Student
- Courses in Digication Kora are created by faculty members and administrators.
- Faculty members or administrators can add students to a course.
- Students can access courses through the dashboard and “Courses” under the global navigation menu.
- When you log into Digication Kora, you see the dashboard (1).
- In the dashboard’s “My courses and groups” section, you can search for courses by name or keyword (2).
- Click to open a course (3).
- You can view current (4), archived (5), or future (6) courses.
- Current courses are the ones you're presently taking.
- Archived courses are courses that have ended.
- Future courses are courses that will begin on a future date.
- Hover over “Faculty” (7) to find details about course faculty member(s).
- Hover over Info (8) to get more information about the course such as course name, course number, and course start and end date.
- Up to six courses will be shown here. To see additional courses, click “Show more” (9).
Please sign in to leave a comment.