Version: Kora Courses, April 14, 2023 or later
Permissions required: Faculty
When you log into the system, the dashboard is the first page you will see. The dashboard consists of four sections:
Global Navigation Menu
- Click "Toggle Global Navigation Menu" (1) to expand the Global Navigation Menu.
- You can see the dashboard by clicking “Home” (2).
My Assignments and Activities
- The “My Assignments & Activities” section displays the assignment list (3) and the details of the selected assignment (4).
Faculty members can mark in-progress assignments as starred or hidden.
- Faculty members can mark high priority assignments as starred assignments to place them at the top.
- Faculty members can mark low priority and completed assignments as hidden assignments.
- For more information, please see My Assignments and Activities (article coming soon).
- Click “Review Submissions” (1) to review student submissions.
- Click “not submitted” or “submitted” (2) to send a message to those who have and have not submitted the assignment.
- Click the Assignment Actions Menu (5) to edit (6) or delete (7) assignments.
- “My Works” includes your works, templates, and any works and templates shared with you.
- To add work, click “Create Work” (1). You will be redirected to a page where you can create an ePortfolio (2).
- Click a work (3) to open it.
- “My Works” shows up to six works. To see additional works, click “Show More” (4).
- Search for work or templates (5).
Click filter (6) to filter works by type and permission.
- Created by me (7): Shows only the work created by the user.
- Shared with me (8): Shows only the work that has been shared directly (not through courses) with you.
- My subscriptions (9): Shows only the work to which you have subscribed.
- Templates (10): Shows only the templates created by you or shared with you.
- Admin (11): Shows works on which you have administrator permission.
- Editor (12): Shows works on which you have editor permission.
- Publisher (13): Shows works on which you have publisher permission.
- Viewer (14): Shows the works that you have been given viewing access to.
My Courses and Groups
- In “My courses and groups” you can see the courses in which you are enrolled.
- Search for courses in which you are enrolled (1).
- You can view current (2), archived (3), or future (4) courses.
- “My courses” lists up to six courses by default. Click “Show More” (5) to see more courses.
- Click on a course (6) to open its home page. Here you can find assignments, works, people, and grades related to the course (7).