Version: Kora Courses, April 14, 2023 or later
Permissions required: Faculty
- Using the filter in the "My Works" section, you can choose to display templates (1) created for both assignments and general use.
- Click on the template from “My Works” (2) or “My Assignments and Activities” (3).
- Click “Edit” (4).
- Update the template content.
- Publish the updated content to make it available to users creating works using the template.
- Please see the “Publish your work” section of “Share and publish your work” for publishing instructions.
- To apply any changes made to the template, you must publish the changes.
- Template changes will only apply to newly created works.
- Existing works created with the previously published template will not be affected.
Update Template settings or Share settings
- Click “Share” (1), then “Template settings” or “Share settings” (2).
- For more information about template settings, please see the “Set template settings” section of “Create a template for general use.”
- For more information about share settings when working with templates, please see “Edit share settings of a template.”
Delete a template
- Click “Portfolio actions” (1), then “Delete” (2).
- Confirm deletion (3) then click “Yes, delete it” (4).
Please be aware this action CAN NOT be undone.
- A message will confirm the successful deletion of the template (5).
Please sign in to leave a comment.