Template Settings allow creators to notify those with whom the template is shared and to customize the text of that notification.
Please note: each user may adjust their Notification Settings, including the ability to turn off all notifications.
Customize the Notification of a New Template
- Follow the instructions in “Create a Template.”
- When setting Template Settings, toggle on “Notify all users listed above” (1), customize the notification text (optional) (2), and save (3).
Customize the Notification of an Existing Template
- After opening the template, click “Edit” (1).
- Click “Share” (2), then “Template Settings” (3).
- Click “Edit Settings" (4).
- Toggle on “Notify all users listed above” (5) and customize the notification text (optional) (6).
- Click “Save” (7).