Version: Kora Courses, April 14, 2023 or later
Permissions required: Faculty
Create and customize template
- Create or open an assignment.
- Select “Use prompt(s) or template” (1).
- Select “Use template” (2).
Create based on template or from scratch
Create based on template
- Click “Based on existing template” (3) to build a new template from an existing one.
- Select a template (4) and click “Use this template” (5).
- A copy of the template will appear in “Create assignment” (6).
- Click “Edit” (7).
Create from scratch
- Click “Create from scratch” (8) to create a brand new template.
- The new template and page titles will match the assignment name (9).
- The template will include and an instructions section with the assignment description (10).
Customize template content
- Customize the template as desired.
- Please see the articles in the following sections for information about adding and organizing content.
- Your work will be saved automatically.
NOTE: Template content will be visible to those with whom the template is shared only after it is published. Please see “Publish,” later in this article.
- Return to assignment creation at any time by clicking “Close” (11).
- Return to editing by clicking “Edit” (12).
- The template will be shared with course faculty members and students automatically.
- Changes are saved automatically.
- Those with whom a template is shared will be able to see changes to the template only once those changes are published.
- Click “Share” (1), then “Share settings” (2).
- Do one of the following:
- If you created the template from scratch, please follow the steps in the “Publish your Work for the First Time” section of “Share and Publish your Work for the First Time.”
- If you created the template based on an existing template, please follow the steps in the “Publish your Work” section of “Share and Publish your Work."
Please sign in to leave a comment.