Version: Kora Courses, April 14, 2023 or later
Permissions required: N/A
Additional features in the following categories will be implemented in Digication Kora in coming weeks.
- CSV import
- Kora administration tools
- Outcome-based reports
- Optimizing for mobile devices
Kora LTI is based on the latest LTI 1.3 specification, and will include the following:
- Single-sign-on from LMS to Digication
- Enabling LMS-to-Digication course roster import
- Enabling LMS-to-Digication assignment connection
- Enabling Digication-to-LMS grade transfer
- Usability improvements
Improved CSV import for user, course, and registration integration.
- Upgraded CSV import format supporting additional fields and features
- Batch management of Kora courses and registrations
Expanded notification availability, such as reminders for upcoming due dates for assignments.
Added gradebook view allowing viewing of grades and assessment results across a course.
Kora administration tools
Additional administration tools allowing batch adding assignments and outcomes to courses.
Kora offers new ways of performing assessment at all different levels. Expanded report functionalities will complement this assessment capability, allowing creation of assessment reports from Kora courses.
Optimizing for mobile devices
The new course and assignment features associated with the Digication Kora Public Beta have not yet been optimized for mobile. Plans are to complete this optimization by the end of the Public Beta.
Please sign in to leave a comment.