Version: Kora Courses, April 14, 2023 or later
Permissions required: Administrator
Access to Digication Kora
Access to Kora can be given in the following ways:
- The ability to create Kora courses can be given to an entire system. (Please see “Turn on Kora Courses for the entire system", later in this article.)
- Per-user override allows admins to enable Kora for individual accounts and determines their ability to create Kora courses. (Please see “Turn on Kora Courses for selected users.”)
- Users can access Kora courses if they are enrolled as students or faculty members in such courses.
Turn on Kora Courses for the entire system
- Click “Administration (beta)” (1).
- In "General administration," click "Settings" (2).
- Click "Optional System-Wide Features" (3).
- Click “Edit” (4).
Specify one of the following system-wide settings for when users manually create courses:
- Use Kora when manually creating courses (5).
- Prompt user to choose Kora or classic when manually creating courses (6).
- Use classic when creating courses (7).
- Set whether to allow per-user override (8).
NOTE: Per-user override allows admins to enable Kora for individual accounts and determines their ability to create Kora courses.
- You can hide “My assignments and activities” in the dashboard (9) for all Kora users.
- Click “Save” (10).