Version: Kora Courses, April 14, 2023 or later
Permissions required: Administrator
Access to Digication Kora
Access to Kora can be given in the following ways:
- The ability to create Kora courses can be given system-wide. (Please see “Turn on Kora Courses for the entire system.")
- Per-user override allows admins to enable Kora for individual accounts and determines their ability to create Kora courses. (Please see “Turn on Kora Courses for selected users,” later in this article.)
- Users can access Kora courses if they are enrolled as students or faculty members in such courses.
Turn on Kora Courses for selected users
- Click “Administration (beta)” (1).
- In "General administration," click "Settings" (2).
- Click "Optional System-Wide Features" (3).
- Click “Edit” (4).
- Check "Allow per-user override" (5).
- Click "Save" (6)
- Open "Users."
- Select a user and click "Edit."
In "System-wide features," specify one of the following:
- Use system settings (7). (User account follows system settings.)
- Use Kora when manually creating courses (8). (Enables Kora for the account.)
- Prompt user to choose Kora or classic when manually creating courses (9). (Enables Kora for the account. Faculty will be able to choose between Classic and Kora when manually creating courses.)
- Use classic when manually creating courses (10). (Restricts account to creating Classic courses.)
- Click “Save” (11).
Please sign in to leave a comment.