Dear Digication Community,
We are so excited to announce that the Digication Kora Courses Public Beta is now available! You have the option to enable Kora Courses in your own system when you are ready.
Kora Courses Public Beta Feature Highlights
- Easily create prompts for students without building full ePortfolio templates
- Students can use the intended templates in one click
- Foolproof way for students to submit work to you
- Assess and grade student work more efficiently
- Increase opportunities for social pedagogy
- ePortfolio editing functionalities are not affected by Kora
Options to Use Kora Courses Public Beta
Within the same system, you can have courses in Classic or Kora. A given course must use one of the two versions, but not both at the same time.
The following articles will show you how to enable Kora Courses in your system:
What Happens to Classic Courses?
Classic Courses will continue to be accessible in the foreseeable future. No existing content will be deleted or modified due to the Kora upgrade.
- Fall, 2023 - Production release with the following additional features:
- Kora LMS integration - LTI 1.3
- Upgraded CSV import for user, Kora course, and registration integration
- Additional Kora specific notifications
- Administration tools for managing Kora courses
- Optimization for mobile devices
- September 1, 2024
- All new courses must be created in Kora. Existing Classic Courses will still be accessible.
Resources & FAQ
You can find many new resources and a list of frequently asked questions in the Kora section of our support site. The following resources are helpful guides as you get started:
- Enable Kora for Administrators
- Create or import outcomes
- Faculty overview of Digication Kora
- Student overview of Digication Kora
If you have any questions, or would like a personal tour of the latest features in Kora via webinar, please feel free to reach out. If you haven’t already, or would like to edit your upgrade plan for Kora, here is a link to do so: Upgrade Plan for Kora.
Your friends at Digication
Please sign in to leave a comment.