Each school can decide whether or not school email address is required. By default, users must have a school email address in order to sign up for an account. If your school permits, there can be an additional notification email setting for users who would like to use their non-school email addresses for notification purposes.
Articles in this section
- How can our school prevent emails from Digication being marked as SPAM?
- How Do I Add or Remove A User To A System Group?
- What is the convention for the course syncid used in course imports?
- How does Digication handle registration adds/drops for the Registration table?
- What does the Update/Delete field do in the User table during a batch import?
- Is Birthdate a Required Field in User Imports?
- what are the advantages/disadvatages to creating user-defined fields versus using the built-in Groups functionality?
- Classic Digication: Supported Browsers and System Requirements
- Are any plugins required?
- How do students find out their login information?