When faculty and student accounts are created, students can be notified via email of their new account information. Digication or the school’s IT office can initiate this email notification. Students can click on the "Forgot Password?" link on their school’s Digication login page to be emailed instructions on how to update their password.
Articles in this section
- How can our school prevent emails from Digication being marked as SPAM?
- How Do I Add or Remove A User To A System Group?
- What is the convention for the course syncid used in course imports?
- How does Digication handle registration adds/drops for the Registration table?
- What does the Update/Delete field do in the User table during a batch import?
- Is Birthdate a Required Field in User Imports?
- what are the advantages/disadvatages to creating user-defined fields versus using the built-in Groups functionality?
- Classic Digication: Supported Browsers and System Requirements
- Are any plugins required?
- How do students find out their login information?