Groups can be used to control access to courses and portfolio, while metadata fields cannot. Metadata is designed to be most useful at the end of the semester when complex reporting and analysis is desired.
Articles in this section
- How can our school prevent emails from Digication being marked as SPAM?
- How Do I Add or Remove A User To A System Group?
- What is the convention for the course syncid used in course imports?
- How does Digication handle registration adds/drops for the Registration table?
- What does the Update/Delete field do in the User table during a batch import?
- Is Birthdate a Required Field in User Imports?
- what are the advantages/disadvatages to creating user-defined fields versus using the built-in Groups functionality?
- Classic Digication: Supported Browsers and System Requirements
- What browsers are supported?
- Are any plugins required?