A flag in the registration row designates whether it is an add or drop command. When a user is dropped, only the association is removed, and if readded, their content is not lost. There is no disadvantage to resending of registration commands, ie if the user is added twice or removed twice the second command has no effect.
Articles in this section
- How can our school prevent emails from Digication being marked as SPAM?
- How Do I Add or Remove A User To A System Group?
- What is the convention for the course syncid used in course imports?
- How does Digication handle registration adds/drops for the Registration table?
- What does the Update/Delete field do in the User table during a batch import?
- Is Birthdate a Required Field in User Imports?
- what are the advantages/disadvatages to creating user-defined fields versus using the built-in Groups functionality?
- Classic Digication: Supported Browsers and System Requirements
- What browsers are supported?
- Are any plugins required?