As you update your e-Portfolio, you may want to use the Organizer to reorganize and duplicate your sections, pages, and modules.
Here's how to use it. From any ePortfolio...
Click on "Portfolio Tools" and select "Organize"
Organizing within an ePortfolio
Please not that changes made after dragging and dropping are automatically saved.
Organizing between ePortfolios
What do the icons signify?
- The blue E icon is your e-Portfolio.
- The brown S icon is a section in your e-Portfolio.
- The purple P is a page in your e-Portfolio.
- The green M is a module on a section or page in your e-Portfolio.
- An icon with a red indicator signifies backup content available.
- The section title, page title and module type will display next to the icons to make it easy for you to organize your e-Portfolio.