Dear Digication Community,
As the semester comes to a close, we wanted to let you know about a change to the ePortfolio deletion process, as well as a few general updates and bug fixes.
Delete ePortfolio Confirmation
Due to an increased frequency of users accidentally deleting their ePortfolios, we have made a slight change to the ePortfolio deletion process. Starting today, when a user selects Delete from the ePortfolio menu, they will have to type “delete portfolio” instead of simply “delete.” Our hope is that this will properly inform users that they are deleting the entire ePortfolio, and will reduce the number of accidental deletions.
General Updates / Bug Fixes
- When a video is recorded through the “Record Video” tool, the thumbnail image will now be taken from two seconds into the video. Previously, the thumbnail was taken from the middle of the video
- We fixed an issue that prevented users from scrolling to the bottom of an embedded Google Form when viewing the ePortfolio on a mobile device.
- To prevent confusion, it will no longer be possible to link more than one Blackboard Course to a single Digication Course.
- Starting in the next few days, a user’s ePortfolios and courses will be shown in their user profile in the new administration area.
- We fixed a bug that prevented administrators from uploading a system banner through the new administration area.
- We have added ReCAPTCHA to the contact form on https://www.digication.com/
If you have questions or feedback, as always, we encourage you to reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your Friends at Digication