Version: Kora Courses, April 14, 2023 or later
Permissions required: Faculty
Remove an outcome to disconnect it from a course, assignment, or submission without deleting it.
Delete an outcome to erase it altogether.
Faculty members can remove:
- Program-level outcomes from their courses.
- Course-based outcomes from their courses.
- Assignment based outcomes.
- Submission-based outcomes, additional outcomes created during the assessment process for specific submissions
Faculty members can delete:
- Course-based outcomes.
- Submission-based outcomes.
- Hover over the outcome, click "Outcome info ( )" (1) then “Remove” (2).
- Hover over the outcome, click “Outcome info ( )” (1) then “Edit” (2).
- Click “Delete outcome and related assessment data” (3) and confirm (4).