Version: Kora Courses, April 14, 2023 or later
Permissions required: Student
When you log into Digication Kora, you will see the dashboard. The dashboard has four sections:
Open dashboard with Global Navigation Menu
- Expand the Global Navigation Menu by clicking "Toggle Global Navigation Menu" (1).
- You can see the dashboard by clicking “Home” (2).
My Assignments and Activities
- “My Assignments & Activities” displays the assignment list (1). and the details of the selected assignment (2).
- Students can mark in-progress assignments as starred or hidden.
- Students can mark high priority assignments as starred assignments to place them at the top.
- Students can mark low priority and completed assignments as hidden assignments.
- For more information, please see “My Assignments and Activities".
- Begin work on an assignment by clicking “Add Work” (3).
- Click on the work in progress (5) to continue your work.
- Click “Submit” (4) to submit your work.
- “My Works” (1) includes your works, templates, and any works and templates shared with you.
- To add work outside of the context of assignments, click “Create Work” (2). You will be redirected to a page where you can create a work.
- “My Works” initially shows up to six works. To see additional works, click “Show More” (4).
- Click a work (3) to continue working on it.
- Search for work or templates (5).
- Click filter (6) to filter works by type and permission.
- Created by me (7): Shows only the work created by the user.
- Shared with me (8): Shows only the work that has been shared directly (not through courses) with you.
- My subscriptions (9): Shows only the work to which you have subscribed.
- Templates (10): Shows only the templates created by you or shared with you.
- Admin (11): Shows works on which you have administrator permission.
- Editor (12): Shows works on which you have editor permission.
- Publisher (13): Shows works on which you have publisher permission.
- Viewer (14): Shows the works that you have been given viewing access to.
My Courses and Groups
- In “My courses and groups” you can see the courses in which you are enrolled.
- Search for courses in which you are enrolled (1).
- You can view current (2), archived (3), or future (4) courses.
- “My courses” lists up to six courses by default. Click “Show More” (5) to see more courses.
- Click on a course (6) to open its home page. Here you can find assignments, works, people, and grades related to the course (7).