Version: Kora Courses, April 14, 2023 or later
Permissions required: Student
Through “open work”
- Click “Submit” in a work (1).
- Current assignment (2) is selected by default if you do not change the page in your work during the submission.
- Select the pages (3) and “Submit” (4).
- If you change the page (5) during the submission (6) process, it will prompt you to select the assignment (7), even if it belongs to the same ePortfolio. In that case, you need to select the assignment (8), pages (9), and “Submit” (10).
Through "My assignments and activities.
- Submit from “My assignments and activities” (1).
- When submitting through “My assignments and activities”, you will always see the current assignment (2) selected by default.
- Select the pages (3) to be submitted (4).
- The ‘Home” icon (5) indicates a submission’s home page.
NOTE: If your submission has multiple pages, this page will be shown first.
- Hover over another page and click the “Home” icon to change the home page (6).
- You can add additional work to your submission (7).
- Select the work (8) and pages (9) to be added to the submission.
- When ready, click “Submit” (10).
- Depending on assignment settings, you may be asked whether or not to share your submission with peers (11).
- Select an option and click “Submit” (12).
- Depending on their size, submissions can take time to process. Once processed, you will get a notification to confirm your submission.
- Make additional submissions to assignments allowing multiple submissions by clicking “Assignment actions” (1) and then “Submit” (2).
- Complete the submission by following the steps outlined earlier.
NOTE: Users can hide assignments on the "Submit Assignment" page. When you hover over an assignment, a "Hide/Unhide" option will appear. If you click "Hide" (1) on an "In Progress" assignment, it will be moved to the "Hidden" section (2). To return it to "In Progress", select the assignment from "Hidden" and click "Unhide" (3).