Version: Kora Courses, April 14, 2023 or later
Permissions required: Student
In “My assignments and activities,” you can
- View a list of your assignments
- View assignment information
- Begin and continue work on assignments
- Submit assignments
- Review your submissions
- Review the submissions of your peers
- Add work
- Click “Add work” (1) to begin work on an assignment.
- You will have the option to continue existing work (2) or create new work (3).
- Depending on your selection, the existing work will open, possibly with new pages, or a new work will be created.
- Pages can be customized and completed to fulfill assignment requirements.
- For more information about adding work, please see “Add or remove work.”
- For more information about customizing pages, please see the following:
- After work is added, “My assignments and activities” shows it as a work in progress (4).
- Continue work by clicking the work in progress.
- Click “Submit” (1).
- For details on submitting work, please see “Submit work.”
- A link to the submission will appear in “My assignments and activities” (2).
Add more work
- Adding work might be required in a number of circumstances.
A faculty member might require that a new work be created.
- To add more work, click “Assignment actions” (1) then “Add work” (2).
- Follow the steps in “Add work,” earlier in this article, or, for additional information about adding work, please see “Add or remove work.”
- When work is submitted, “My assignments and activities” includes options for reviewing it.
Review your submissions
- Click (1) to view your most recent submission.
- Review past submissions by clicking “More” (2), then the submission (3).
NOTE: Submissions are not editable.
- For more information, please see “View my works in progress and submissions.”
Review your work in progress
- Click (4) to review work in progress.
NOTE: Works in progress can be revised.
Review peers’ submissions
- Depending on assignment settings, you may be able to review peers’ submissions (5).
- For more information about reviewing peer submissions, please see “Assess and provide feedback on peer submissions.”
- For detailed information on removing and deleting work, please see “Add or remove work.”
Please sign in to leave a comment.