Version: Kora Courses, April 14, 2023 or later
Permissions required: Student
Create work for assignments
- Select an assignment (1).
- Add work (2) to the assignment or continue existing work (3).
Add a module
- A page contains one or more modules. Modules can contain text, images, files, multimedia, and other content.
- Click “Add Content” (4) to add rich text modules (5), add tables (6), upload files (7), take pictures (8) and more.
- For more information about adding modules and content to your work, please see the articles in “Add Modules and Content.”
Edit a module
- To edit a module, hover over the module and click “Edit” (9).
Move a module
- Use the move tool (10) to move a module to a different location.
Resize a module
- Click and drag its border or corner to resize a module (11).
Edit module style
- Click “Settings” (12) to edit module style.
- For additional information about the styling of sections and modules, please see the articles in “Style and Customization” section.
Add a section
- Each page can be made of one or more vertically stacked sections. Each section can have customizable backgrounds, and they can contain one or more modules.
- You can add additional sections by clicking “Add content” (13).
- Click “Section” (14).
Add a section background
- Add a background to a section by clicking “Settings” (15).
- In “Section Settings” (16), scroll to “Bottom Layer Background” (17)
- Add an image background by clicking “Select Image” (18).
You can add images in several ways:
- Upload an image file (19).
- Take a picture (20).
- Search for an image (21).
- The image (22) will be added as a background to the section.
- For more information about adding sections, please see “Add Sections to ePortfolio Pages.”
Add and rearrange pages
- Your work is organized into a single page or multiple pages accessible from the navigation menu (1).
- Hover over the header section and unlock it (2).
- Hover over the navigation menu and click “Edit” (3).
- In “Page Settings,” you can add (4), delete (5), reorder, and create pages or subpages.
- For more information about working with pages, please see “Adding and Managing Pages.”
- Submit while the work is open (1) or from “My assignments and activities” (2).
- Select pages (3) and submit (4).
Please sign in to leave a comment.