Version: Kora Courses, April 14, 2023 or later
Permissions required: Student
You can provide feedback
- While viewing work shared with you – covered in this article
- While reviewing peers’ official submissions to assignments – not covered in this article.
- For more information on providing feedback while reviewing peers’ submissions, please see the “Provide feedback with Conversations” section of "Assess and provide feedback on peer submissions.”
NOTE: You must be logged in to view or provide feedback.
- You can provide feedback using Conversations.
- Click “Conversations” while viewing a page (1).
- You can have multiple Conversations on an entire page (2) or on specific text selections (3).
NOTE: Text selection works only with text created in Digication. Text in uploaded documents cannot be selected.
- Format your comment (4).
- Set who can view the Conversation.
- Permissions are set on a per-Conversation basis. All comments within the same Conversation will follow the same permission settings.
- Conversations are only available for logged-in users.
- Set the permission level required to view the Conversation (5).
- Click “Add” to give viewing permissions to specific people (6).
- Search for (7) and click on people to add (8).
NOTE To be given permission to view a Conversation, a person must have at least “Viewer” permissions on the work.
- People added will appear among those who can see the Conversation (9).
- Click “Send” (10).
View, add, edit, or delete comments or Conversations
- Open a Conversation by clicking a notification (1) or clicking “Conversations” on a page (2).
- View comments by clicking a Conversation (3).
NOTE: Numbers show the number of comments.
Add a comment
- Click a Conversation.
- Enter a comment (4).
- Format the comment (5).
- Press ENTER to send.
Edit a comment
- Hover over your comment and click “Edit” (6).
- Edit the comment.
- Press ENTER to update.
NOTE: You can only delete Conversations and comments you created.
- Delete a comment by hovering over it and clicking “Delete” (7).
- Delete a Conversation by hovering over it and clicking “Delete” (8).
Please sign in to leave a comment.