Digication administrators receive email notifications anytime a template is saved as “Private within [your school]” in “Template Settings.”
Templates Saved as Private within your School
- Templates saved by students or faculty members as “Private within [your school]” in “Template Settings” require Digication administrator approval before becoming visible to an institution’s general users.
NOTE: Any individuals, courses, or groups with which the template is shared in “Template Settings” (1) or “Share Settings” (2) will have immediate access to the template.
- Templates saved as “Private within [your school]” by administrators receive automatic approval and are visible in the Library immediately.
- When students or faculty members save templates as “Private within [your school],” Digication administrators with appropriate Notification Settings receive a Digication Notification requesting review and approval of the template (3).
- Click the notification to open the template requiring approval.
Review, Change, and Approve Templates Requiring Approval
- Click “Review Permission” (4).
- Review and, if necessary, make changes to Template Settings (5).
- Approve the template by doing one of the following:
- Select “Make a Copy” (6), then “Approve” (7) to create a copy of the template and approve that copy.
- Click only “Approve” (7) to approve the current template without making a copy.
Identify Templates Requiring Approval using Administration Tools
- Click “Administration Beta” (8).
- Click “Templates” (9), then “New Digication” (10).
- Click the arrow (11).
- Select “Templates Pending Admin Approval” (12).
- Click “Filter” (13).
- Only templates requiring approval will be shown (14).
- Select templates to review, change, and approve as outlined earlier in this article.
Please sign in to leave a comment.