The Digication integration team can assist you with adding the Digication LMS Integration for Kora (LTI 1.3) to your LMS.
The Digication LMS integration for Kora is an LTI 1.3 application that provides the following functionality:
- Single sign-on access between your LMS and Digication
- Auto-creation of new Digication users (optional)
- Auto-creation of new Digication courses (optional)
- LMS to Digication assignment connection
- Sharing of Kora course templates and ePortfolios with students
- LMS to Digication course roster sync (available by 9/1/2023)
- Digication to LMS grade sync (available by 9/1/2023)
To integrate Digication with your LMS, you have the option to use a sandbox and/or a production environment. If possible, we recommend testing first in the sandbox, and then adding the integration to your production environment.
When we meet, we will provide the unique LTI application information needed to create your Digication integration in your LMS. You can then follow the following instructions for configuring the LMS Integration for Kora (LTI 1.3) for your LMS: