Version: Kora Courses, April 14, 2023 or later
Permissions required: Faculty
faculty members and students can be added to and unenrolled from courses in multiple ways.
- CSV import (feature coming soon)
- LTI integration with your LMS (feature coming soon)
- Manual adding/unenrollment
- Self-enrollment (feature coming soon)
CSV import (feature coming soon)
- Students and faculty members can be added and unenrolled using CSV import.
- This is typically done by an institution’s Digication administrators.
- Please see “Add and/or update Kora users using CSV import” for more information.
LTI integration with your LMS
- Students and faculty members can be added or unenrolled using LTI.
- This requires that an LTI connection be set up by an institution’s Digication or LMS administrator.
- Please see “LMS integration” for more information about setting up an LTI connection.
- Once an LTI connection is set up, faculty members choose whether to activate it for their course(s).
- Please see “Set up Digication in your course in LMS” for more information about activating Digication in an LMS course.
- Click on a course (1).
Add students or faculty members to courses
- Click “People” (2) or “Add user” (3).
- Click “Add” (4).
- Search for people by first name, last name, email address, or user ID (5).
- Click on one or more people to add (6).
- Change the person’s role, if necessary (7).
- Click “Add” (8).
Unenroll students or faculty members from courses
- On the “People” page, click on the person to be unenrolled (9).
- Click “Unenroll” (10).
Self enrollment (feature coming soon)
- A course setting will allow students to self-enroll.
Please sign in to leave a comment.