Version: Kora Courses, April 14, 2023 or later
Permissions required: Faculty
- If no courses are set up for you, create one (1).
- Add students and faculty members (2).
- Create an assignment (3).
- Specify whether to customize the experience using prompts, a template, or neither (4).
- You can provide one or more short prompts (5), such as "Create an audio/video reflection," "Use images to tell a story," or "Upload a file with your response."
- You can customize the experience, including prompts, instructions, organizational structure, and the look and feel of the work through the use of a template (6).
- For more information about creating assignments, please see "Create, edit, or delete assignments.”
- Add outcomes and rubrics (7).
- Include system-wide outcomes, or create outcomes specific to your course (8).
- For more information on outcomes and rubrics, please see “Outcomes, rubrics, and outcome-based assessment.”
- Once created, assignments appear in the dashboard for you and your students.
- Students will be able to create and submit work.
- For more information about students’ creation and submission of work, please see the Kora Student Guide’s “Overview of Digication Kora.”
- You can review submitted work (9).
- You can send mass notifications or reminders to those who have not submitted (10).
- Browse through student submissions (11 or 12).
- On the same screen, you can grade submissions (13), perform outcome assessment (14), and send qualitative feedback with Conversations (15).