Dear Digication Community,
We hope this message finds you well! As the new semester gets underway, we wanted to share a few important updates.
ePortfolio Organizer Upgrade
On January 3rd, 2019, we announced an upcoming improvement to our Organizer feature. We are happy to announce that the upgraded ePortfolio Organizer is now available to all users! The upgraded Organizer includes new capabilities to streamline the process of creating layouts and arranging ePortfolio content. The new Organizer uses a split screen interface, allowing simultaneous viewing, as well as drag and drop organizing, between two separate ePortfolios, or two separate pages in a single ePortfolio.
To learn more about this feature, please see our Help Desk documentation here.
The following articles have recently been added to our Help Desk
The following articles have been recently updated:
- Adding and Editing Text - Updated to include subscript and superscript options on Rich Text Toolbar.
- Uploading Files to Your ePortfolio - Updated screenshots.
- Managing New Digication Templates with an LMS Integration - Updated text under “Accessing Digication for the First Time” to include users who already have an account.
- ePortfolio Settings - Edited to show the new order of permission levels in permissions dropdown.
General Updates / Bug Fixes
- We have fixed an issue that prevented users from downloading ePortfolios.
- We have deployed the following updates to the Administration area:
- The Statistics section now includes “Accounts Created.”
- The “Courses” section has been updated with separate columns for “Creator” (now sortable), and “Faculty.”
If you have questions or feedback, as always, we encourage you to reach out to our team at email@example.com.
Your Friends at Digication