Dear Digication Community,
We have a few updates to share with you regarding our Help Desk documentation, as well as some recent improvements and bug fixes.
In our Administrator Guide, we have added an article with step by step instructions for configuring Digication as an external tool for each LMS: Adding Digication as an LTI Tool. Additionally, we have added an article highlighting all areas of the Digication Kora interface which are able to be customized: Digication Kora - Customizable Elements.
In our Student Guide, we have added a new section titled Using Digication in an LMS, containing step by step instructions for students who are accessing Digication through their LMS for the first time. Currently, Accessing Digication in Moodle, and Accessing Digication in Canvas are included. Articles covering other commonly used LMS will be added in the coming weeks.
The following articles have been recently updated:
Gallery Display Options - Updated with maximum image resolution information.
Uploading a Background Image and Logo - Updated with maximum image resolution information.
Uploading a File to Your ePortfolio - Updated with maximum image resolution information.
Featured ePortfolios (Digication Kora) - Updated with instructions for reordering featured ePortfolios.
Creating a Course (Digication Kora) - Updated with instructions for setting a required password for self-enrollment.
General Updates / Bug Fixes
In recent months, we have implemented the following minor improvements:
- We have improved the ePortfolio Organizer interface to clarify instructions for copying vs. moving content.
- We have updated our ePortfolio directory to display Classic ePortfolios when sorting by “last updated.”
- We have added the option to require a password for self-enrolling in a course.
- We have added the option to hide the Subscriptions button from the global navigation menu.
- Firefox version 60 is no longer supported.
- We have improved the ePortfolio search function in Digication Kora.
We have also fixed bugs that were causing the following issues:
- Gallery module not properly displaying PDFs in full-screen mode.
- Users unable to tab through drop down menu items in the ePortfolio navigation menu in Edit Mode.
- Linked files not properly downloading when using the Download ePortfolio feature.
- Error messages when accessing ePortfolio settings.
- Uploaded videos in exported ePortfolios playing automatically.
- Error messages when creating a new course.
- Error messages when using the Organizer to copy content within an ePortfolio.
- Error messages when filtering ePortfolios in the ePortfolio Directory.
- Bad Gateway errors when users attempted to access a password protected ePortfolio.
If you have questions or feedback, as always, we encourage you to reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your Friends at Digication